Katie Noble - Associate
Katie specialises in Commercial Property, Banking & Finance and Residential Development work.
Katie acts for a mix of corporate and individual clients on a range of commercial property transactions, having practised within East Anglia for over 15 years.
Katie has experience in:
- acquisitions, dispositions, leases and all ancillary matters relating to industrial and retail units and equine facilities
- site acquisitions for residential and commercial development
- development agreements, including development for national hotel and café chains.
- SIPP transactions, including acquisition of shopping precinct
- secured lending and perfection of lender’s security.
Katie is client focused and adopts an individual and personable approach. She aims to provide accurate and timely advice whilst maintaining focus on client’s objectives in driving transactions forward to completion.
Katie enjoys the interaction with clients, learning about their businesses and needs and contributing positively in executing their property transactions.
Outside of work, Katie enjoys cycling and cycled from Bury St Edmunds to Southwold in 2018. Katie is also a member of Woodland Ways, which undertakes conservation and land maintenance work within Bury St Edmunds in order to maintain open spaces for the benefit of wildlife and residents.