A death of a loved one can be one of the most difficult times of our lives. Dealing with the administration of an estate of someone who has died can be time-consuming and stressful for those who are left behind.
It’s at times like these when you need some help and guidance to point you in the right direction, which is where our Probate Service can help.
Why use Ashtons Legal’s Probate Service?
- we provide a friendly, caring and sympathetic service
- we deal with all manner of cases from the fairly straightforward to highly complex multi-jurisdiction estates
- we offer an initial fixed fee consultation followed up by a written report
- we work closely with you and keep you informed every step of the way
- our flexible approach means that we can deal with the whole of the administration of the estate or just those parts you feel you need assistance with
- we are clear and upfront on the costs involved and offer pricing options to suit you
- our team has a wealth of experience and expertise comprising members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Solicitors for the Elderly and the Chartered Institute of Taxation.