Our team has extensive experience in assisting clients with their rehabilitation following serious injury or illnesses.
Whilst assessing the individual needs of our injured clients, our team helps to provide access to rehabilitation, care and support which our clients may require. This is achieved by working closely with NHS teams, local authorities, charities, and private health care professionals to assist our clients and their families.
We understand that many areas can be affected for our clients and their families following a serious injury, or a medical accident. Many clients may never have experienced a serious injury before and it can often be a confusing and difficult time trying to come to terms with many changes following an accident, serious injuries, or following an extended period in hospital.
Our team is able to assist in a number of ways which may include some of the following:
- assessment of the client’s needs
- assisting to coordinate relevant services and support for our clients and families
- assisting with discharge planning from hospital where appropriate to support a safe and smooth discharge home, or to a rehabilitation facility
- communicating with existing NHS multidisciplinary teams, support services, statutory services, and clinical professionals with regards to ongoing rehabilitation, treatment, and therapies
- providing practical support and education as required to our clients and families
- signposting for more specialised benefits applications and advice
- support to refer to appropriate charities and support organisations as appropriate
- support with ongoing rehabilitation issues.