Our specialist tax and trusts team can assist you with your personal tax affairs, removing the stress of completing your annual return or repayment claim and ensuring you know what and when to pay any taxes due to avoid HMRC pitfalls and penalties.
Personal Taxation & Tax Compliance
- are you required by HMRC to complete a Self Assessment Annual tax return?
- do you find yourself leaving it until the deadline?
- have you had to pay the £100 penalty for late submission?
- do you claim all of the reliefs that you are entitled to?
- are you claiming any tax repayments due to you?
- have you checked your PAYE coding?
- are you aware of the latest compliance regulations & HMRC penalties?
Our Tax & Trusts team can assist with the following:
- completion of your self assessment Tax Return
- rental Income
- PAYE coding
- settlement or notification of tax payments and deadlines
- repayment claims for minors or for individuals of advanced years
- negotiations with HMRC.
Capital Gains Tax
- advice in respect of divorce or separation
- advice regarding second homes.
Tax Compliance for Deceased Estates
- tax affairs to Date of Death for Deceased
- tax affairs & accounts during Administration of estate
- Assets & Liabilities Schedule to assist with Inheritance Tax forms.
The team is also experienced in dealing with the tax affairs of individuals who may be a client of the Court of Protection, whereby a Deputy or an Attorney may act on their behalf.