Compensation Protection Service
Compensation awards are taken into account when calculating means-tested benefits. Compensation Protection Trusts can be used to protect entitlement to means-tested benefits.
So if you, or someone you know, are due to receive a compensation award for a personal injury or medical negligence claim, it is worth considering a Compensation Protection Trust.
Why use Ashtons Legal’s Compensation Protection Service?
- we provide a friendly, personal service that puts you first
- we have a wealth of experience and expertise – our team comprises members of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, Solicitors for the Elderly, and the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- we’re interested in you and helping you achieve your aims – it’s not just about putting a Trust in place
- we are clear up front about the costs involved and offer pricing options to suit you
- we offer a free initial telephone consultation.
Call us on the number below for a free initial consultation. Alternatively you can click here to send us an email.
You may also be interested in…
Is your Will up to date? We recommend preparing Wills to all our clients as an aid to lifetime planning as well us to ensure that what you want to happen to your assets on death happens. Click here to find out more about our Will writing service.
We also recommend preparing Lasting Powers to safeguard the position should you become unable to manage your affairs. Find out more about drafting a Lasting Power of Attorney.