Inheritance Disputes Solicitors
Will, inheritance and trust disputes are often stressful and upsetting, particularly because they usually involve members of the same family. Our specialist team will advise you sensitively and realistically, helping you reach a timely and cost effective resolution.
We are able to advise:
- beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries
- personal representatives and executors
- attorneys and deputies
- disappointed beneficiaries.
We can offer advice on the following:
- the validity of a will
- claims for provision from the estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- disputes between executives/personal representatives and beneficiaries
- disputes between the trustees and beneficiaries
- removal of executors, personal representatives or trustees
- disputes relating to the conduct of the Deputy or attorney.
Our inheritance disputes solicitors are experienced and highly recommended. Polly Stephenson hasobtained a distinction in the STEP Advanced Certificate in Trust Disputes. Polly is also a member of the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists.
Ashtons Legal work with clients throughout East Anglia and beyond from our offices in Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds.