Our technology team is experienced in advising businesses in this sector through their entire lifecycle from start up through to growth to eventual exit.
The team are recognised for developing strong relationships with such companies and becoming a critical part of the client’s advisors.
We are proud founder sponsors of TechEast and are active participants in the local technology communities in the East of England as well as working with tech businesses across the UK and internationally.
Our team recognise the particular challenges faced by tech start ups and have innovative pricing models to assist such high growth businesses. See our start ups and growth page for more information about our services to this sector.
Issues that we regularly advise tech clients on include
- investment from initial seed funding through to larger venture capital and trade investments
- employee share schemes
- collaboration and development agreements
- online trading terms
- data protection, privacy and information security compliance
- employee and contractor terms
- intellectual property ownership and licensing
- business sales and acquisitions.
The team is also experienced in advising public and voluntary sector organisations on procuring and contracting for technology solutions.