At Ashtons, our team has extensive experience in assisting clients with their rehabilitation following serious illness or injury.
We assess the individual needs of our injured clients and their families, and work collaboratively with NHS teams, charities, local authorities and private health care professionals.
We understand that many areas can be affected for our clients and their families following a serious illness, injury or medical accident. It can often be a confusing and difficult time trying to come to terms with many changes following serious injuries, an accident or following an extended period in hospital, as many clients may never have experienced a serious injury before.
Our team are able to support our clients in a number of ways which could include some of the following:
- continuous assessment of client’s needs
- assisting to organise relevant services and support for our clients and their families
- assisting with discharge planning from hospital where appropriate to support a safe and smooth discharge home, or to a rehabilitation facility
- communicating with existing NHS multidisciplinary teams, support services, statutory services, and clinical professionals in reference to ongoing rehabilitation, treatment, and therapies
- providing practical support and education as necessary to our clients and their families
- signposting for more specialised benefits applications and advice
- support to refer to appropriate charities and support organisations as required
- support with ongoing rehabilitation issues.