Estate planning & Inheritance Tax Planning involves a full, comprehensive review of your circumstances, needs, concerns and those of your family.
Understanding where you are coming from and where you want to go is essential to the process – enabling us to identify potential issues and offer practical, as well as legal, solutions to address them.
Inheritance Tax planning and mitigation is at the heart of our Estate Planning services. We help you arrange your affairs in the most tax efficient way whilst not losing sight of your goals. Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney are simply tools we use to facilitate sound, considered and practical planning.
We are used to working with other professionals (whether in other Ashtons Legal teams or external advisers) and recommend joint meetings to help you reduce duplication and to get the best out of your professional advisers.
Our Solicitors can help with
- inheritance tax planning & mitigation: helping you arrange your affairs tax efficiently
- asset protection: protecting your assets for you and your family
- succession planning: preparing bespoke Wills that work for you
- business planning: working with commercial advisers to ensure your business interests and personal affairs work together
- retirement planning: helping you plan for the future so you can get on and enjoy it.
Estate Planning & Tax Planning Solicitors
- we provide a friendly, personal service that puts you first
- we work with you to deliver services in the way you want them, keeping you informed every step of the way
- we are clear up front on the costs involved and offer pricing options to suit you
- we are genuinely interested in you because getting to know you enables us to provide a more valuable service
- we have a wealth of experience and expertise – our team comprises members of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP), Solicitors for the Elderly, and the Chartered Institute of Taxation.