Ashtons’ in-house lawyer service, giving advice to suit your business from £250 a month.
Do you find yourself dealing with legal issues that you are unsure about? Could you benefit from an experienced lawyer working as part of your team to help minimise legal risks, ensure your contracts protect you effectively and to advise on any ongoing matters as required by your business? If so, we can help.
We recognise that many businesses need this type of advice on a regular basis, priced in a transparent way which is more cost-effective than taking on a full in-house team member and without the uncertainty of hourly rates.
Advice to suit your business from £250 per month
Ashtons would like to become your outsourced in-house lawyers and have produced the Ashtons’ In-House offering which can be tailored to support your business’ legal needs giving you access to a team of leading lawyers for a fixed monthly fee.
What the package includes
We will ensure that a member of our team gets to know you and your business from the outset. That person will become your key contact, will keep in touch with you regularly and become a trusted part of your team. They will ensure that your work is always undertaken by a specialist lawyer with the relevant expertise.
We will provide a bespoke set of legal documents that are tailored to suit your business, along with reviewing and updating your existing documents.
You will receive updates about topical legal issues including employment law changes.
We are already helping many businesses your size and understand that easy access to lawyers with niche expertise, combined with the flexibility offered by a helpline and the transparency of a fixed monthly payment, can enable you to focus more on your business and help you to thrive and grow.
The package includes initial telephone and email advice to cover all your business law requirements, including:
- employment law advice and HR support
- assistance with commercial contract negotiations
- company secretarial support to assist with company law compliance
- data protection and privacy advice
- early stage acquisition support to aid you in exploring new business opportunities
- commercial property advice to assist with the property needs of your business which can include commenting on specific lease clauses advising on heads of terms and assisting with the management of your property portfolio
- dispute advice to assist with issues your business may be facing including assistance with debt recovery matters.
Your In-House lawyer is part of Ashtons Legal, one of the region’s largest law firms. With over 150 legal professionals practising across the legal spectrum, Ashtons’ lawyers are recruited from a variety of backgrounds and all share one common aim, to give an exceptional client experience.