If you find yourself involved in a dispute which you cannot resolve through normal discussions, you will need assistance from a professional dispute solicitor.
We will give you a tailored service to meet your objectives. We take time to understand your needs and offer an appropriate service and fee structure to suit your unique case and circumstances.
Dispute Resolution Solicitors:
- we can advise you on your prospects of success
- we will recommend the best tactics and strategy to employ against your opponent
- we will discuss the likely costs involved before any work is undertaken. Costs are important and we will be transparent about our fees. We offer a range of funding options to clients.
Our team deals with a wide range of disputes, which often result in court proceedings, but we also seek alternative means of dispute resolution, such as mediation. Mediation helps to resolve disputes by facilitating effective negotiations which can often save time and reduce both the financial and emotional cost of resolving a dispute.
We pride ourselves on ensuring our clients do not get any nasty surprises. We are accessible, reliable and present expert advice in a clear and straightforward way.
Our dispute resolution lawyers are experienced in:
- inheritance and Will claims
- trust litigation
- claims against other professionals
- financial services disputes
- property disputes.