Ashtons Legal assists businesses involved in the food & drink sector in a number of key legal areas.
Our legal and business expertise ranges, as they say, from field to fork and includes growers, farmers, manufacturers, processors, distributors and retailers.
We offer a full range of services to our food business clients including
- supply chain contracts
- property law dealing with freehold and leasehold transactions
- business structures
- business contracts
- regulatory compliance
- premises licensing
- employment law
- food safety and product liability
- food labelling and advertising
- Brand protection and exploitation
- mergers and acquisitions
- competition law
- health and Safety.
Food & drink labelling and advertising
These services are provided by our specialist partner ABC Food Law who work with food-related businesses who need to ensure their products and services comply with the complex regulatory food law frameworks. Details of their full range of services can be found at – https://www.abcfoodlaw.co.uk/
Your legal partner
Our clients tell us that what really matters is having a legal firm as a real partner: one that understands the demands and pressures of running a business. This means using legal services to not only solve issues but also to exploit commercial opportunities. We do both. We understand sector specific trading practices because of our direct ‘hands on’ experience. We are also fully aware of the strengths and vulnerabilities of the supply chain and our team works closely with clients to advise them on regulatory and brand protection concerns.
In working with us, you can benefit from
- a free initial scoping and fact finding meeting
- a telephone helpline including a crisis helpline
- email alerts on relevant legal issues
- access to our employment portal where you can download in excess of 20 ‘core’ employment documents, forms and policies
- expert legal advice from lawyers with experience in the food and drink industry.
In order to give our clients choice, we offer a number of pricing options. These include fixed fees, which offer clients both transparency and certainty, and bespoke monthly retainers offering different ranges of services and costs to meet your specific needs. Retainers are reviewed after 3 months to ensure they are delivering value for money.
Your next steps
All relationships begin with an initial meeting, so let’s meet and start taking to each other. Simply email us on email@example.com or call 0333 220 9072 quoting ‘Food’.