The Ashtons franchise team has over 20 years’ experience assisting franchise networks both within the UK and internationally and maintains its strong reputation for high-end, quality work coupled with a practical ‘can do’ approach.
Our clients value our ability to deliver City-level advice at regional rates. This makes us ideally suited to working with organisations looking to establish franchise networks.
Our dedicated franchise team is made up of specialists within their fields who understand the often unique needs of franchisors and is supported by our wider commercial services team, enabling us to provide our franchise clients with a holistic approach to all their legal needs.
The firm recently acquired one of the UK’s leading franchise consultancies, which now operates as Ashtons Franchise Consulting.
We can help you:
- establish and expand your franchise network (both nationally and internationally)
- manage the franchise re-sale process (on behalf of either a franchisor or an incoming/outgoing franchisee)
- resolve franchise disputes
- with the acquisition and sale of your franchise network
- manage your property portfolio
- with your employment and human resources needs
Our team are personable, approachable, knowledgeable and above all, entirely practical. We approach your needs from a business perspective.
Ashtons Legal Franchise lawyers Damian Humphrey and Tracy Williamson are BFA Qualified Franchise Professionals.