For your convenience, you can pay an invoice or payment on account online via our secure payment portal.
For invoices, you will need your invoice number and matter reference (these are quoted on your invoice). For payments on account as requested by your solicitor, you will need to quote your matter reference.
Online payments are accepted up to a value of £10,000. If you would like to make a larger payment, please call the Ashtons Legal accounts team on 01284 727003 who will be able to assist you.
Please note that you should not use our online payment portal on this website for either conveyancing deposits or amounts cumulatively above £10,000. In such scenarios, funds must be paid via Bank Transfer as per the details provided by Ashtons. The reasons for this are:
- the funds are not received by us immediately via this method and can take up to four working days to clear into our Account. This could result in delays in your transaction
- payments via this method incurs banking charges and we reserve the right to pass these charges (which could be substantial) on in full to you in the event that this method is used.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- a UK or European credit/debit card
- an International or Amex card
- digital payments, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP – Sterling. Please take care to ensure that you pay the correct amount.
We use the services of Legl to process your payment securely. Payments are processed using the highest security standards to encrypt your details and keep your personal data safe. When you click either of the two buttons below, you will be redirected to Legl’s payments portal where your payment will be taken. You will receive an immediate email confirmation following a successful payment.
If you have any questions, please contact our accounts team 01284 727003.