Simon Cunningham - Partner
Simon acts for farmers, landowners, and agricultural businesses. He has worked in East Anglia for over 20 years and has a solid knowledge of all aspects of property law.
Due to his expertise in acting for a wide variety of rural businesses and a diverse client base, he is able to identify issues and solutions quickly.
Simon’s practical and creative approach allows him to provide advice from a commercial perspective as well as understanding the underlying agricultural businesses and the issues which may affect their property and business.
He advises on a broad range of property-related matters including:
- sales and acquisitions of farms and land
- agricultural landlord and tenant work both commercial and residential
- estate management including farming arrangements
- occupational and third party rights
- diversification projects including energy generation projects.
Simon also heads up our Rural Energy Team and has been involved in a number of projects across the region and nationally. This has resulted in expertise in acting for landowners and developers.
He is a Fellow of the ALA and a member of the Country Land & Business Association and RNAA.