Scenario – Purchase of a leasehold residential property for joint owners costing £350,000.00
Estimated total costs for this scenario broken down as follows: £2,432.60*
Our fees cover all the work* required to complete the purchase of your new home, including dealing with registration at the Land Registry and dealing with the payment of Stamp Duty Land Tax (Stamp Duty) if the property is in England or Land Transaction Tax (Land Tax) if the property is in Wales.
Conveyancer’s fees and disbursements
- Ashtons Legal fee – £1,314
- Leasehold property – £210
- Search fees – £350
- Ashtons Legal fees for Lifetime ISA (if applicable, per LISA) – £114
- Ashtons Legal Fee for Help to Buy ISA administration (if applicable, per ISA) – £60
- HM Land Registry fee – £135
- Bank transfer administration fee – £36
- Stamp Duty or Land Tax filing fee – £9.60
- Other/minor disbursements e.g. Land Charges Searches – £24
- Landlord’s Notice Fees – £180 (approx.)
*Our fee assumes that this is a standard transaction and the terms of our “Presumptions” and “Exclusions” of a typical transaction apply.