Scenario – Sale of a leasehold residential property for joint owners costing £350,000.00
Estimated total costs for this scenario broken down as follows: £1,900 (approx.)*
Our fees cover all of the work* required to complete the sale of your home.
Conveyancer’s fees and disbursements (all prices include vat where applicable at 20%)
- Ashtons Legal fee – £1,314
- Leasehold property – £210
- Bank transfer administration fee (if applicable) – £36
- Copies of Land Registry entries (“Office Copies”) – £40
- Management Pack Fees – £300 (approx.)
*Our fee assumes that this is a standard transaction and the terms of our “Presumptions” and “Exclusions” of a typical transaction apply.