Our benefits package aims to support our colleagues’ career, financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing needs.
- In-house Learning and Development
- Leadership programmes
- Subscription, CPD training and practicing certificates costs covered
- Support with qualifications to support career development.
- Pension scheme (6% employer and 2% employee) with a salary exchange option
- Life Assurance policy (3x gross annual salary) (available once probationary period is complete)
- Permanent Health Insurance policy (available once probationary period is complete)
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Sickness Pay
- Employee recruitment referral policy
- 0% interest season ticket loan
- Individual legal services discount for employees, family and friends.
- Industry-leading Paid Time Off policy
- Agile and Hybrid approaches to work
- Discounted Gym Memberships.
Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Health cash plan (available once probationary period is complete)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house Mental Health First Aid team
- Occupational Health
- Cycle to Work and car lease schemes.