Independent schools in the UK play a fundamental role in the development, teaching, nurturing and mentoring of future leaders.
Independent schools require wide-ranging advice on a number of issues and we appreciate that each institution will have its own unique requirements, depending on its structure. Our highly recommended lawyers offer professional, commercial and pragmatic advice coupled with excellent client service, allowing you, your school, its governors and trustees to focus on your operation within this sector.
Our Education Team and How We Can Help Independent Schools
Ashtons Legal offers a full range of services to all levels of the education sector and currently act for a number of independent schools. With multi-disciplinary specialists in Commercial Property, Employment, HR, Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Regulatory, our lawyers are on hand to provide expert advice on most areas of education law.
Our teams have acted and are able to act for our independent school clients in several matters, such as:
- renewals of leases and property/land acquisitions
- planning law in respect of school development
- student and parental complaints
- immigration and DBS checks
- independent school regulation and other corporate and governance matters
- data protection
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)
- current and historic sexual abuse and harassment allegations
- online or on-site training in matters of handling student and parent grievances, grievances in the workplace, discrimination in education/disciplinary/fitness to practice, as well as other educational procedures and other key legal areas.
Our Education team has been described as “highly experienced in the region’s education sector”.
Contact our specialist Education Law Solicitors in East Anglia
For practical Education Law advice, as well as any other business legal advice you need to reach your goals, get in touch with our Education Lawyers in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and Norwich.
To set up an initial consultation:
- Give us a call on 0330 404 0767; or
- Fill in our simple online enquiry form and we will be in touch shortly.