You look to us for legal solutions which represent good value for money and are delivered in an effective and friendly way. We aim to go a step further and provide a consistently exceptional client experience to everyone who chooses to seek our advice.
Our values underpin this goal:
- We deliver timely, honest and clear communication.
- We commit to actively listening and acting on information.
- We lead by example in all that we do.
- We inspire others and build trust through our actions.
- We are responsible for advice and guidance.
- We work as one firm, one team to achieve our goals across all disciplines.
- We achieve more working together.
- We strengthen our team through education and knowledge.
- We treat everyone as we would want to be treated.
- We are accountable for our actions and conduct.
- We have consideration for the feelings, wishes and rights of others.
Added to these are the fundamentals on which the whole firm operates – trust and accountability.
We value the strength of our relationships with all our clients and will work hard to maintain and enhance them.
Ashtons Legal carries the LawNet Mark of Excellence, an internationally recognised quality mark which demonstrates our commitment to providing our clients with the highest standard of care and advice. These standards are outlined in the LawNet Client Service Charter.
Data security and risk management is also central to the work we do, Ashtons Legal therefore carries the Cyber Essentials badge. Cyber Essentials is a government-backed cyber security certification scheme that sets out a good baseline of cyber security suitable for all organisations in all sectors. The scheme addresses five key controls that, when implemented correctly, can prevent around 80% of cyber attacks.