Businesses sometimes get into financial difficulties. When that happens, expert legal advice can be crucial.
This can cover a variety of issues, including the different types of insolvency procedure, claims on the business and claims against the directors. Advice should be sought quickly.
Our corporate insolvency solicitors can help. We have a dedicated Business Recovery and Insolvency team who are ready to assist you.
Our expertise covers the following areas:
- liquidations (compulsory and voluntary)
- director’s duties and claims against directors
- Law of Property Act Receiverships
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
- director’s Disqualification proceedings
- landlord and tenant issues
- corporate recovery and turnaround
- debt recovery.