University of Cambridge
The 1 Scheme is a benefit scheme covering the individual legal needs of all University of Cambridge employees and their families.
The 1 Scheme provides advice on
- All matters relating to the family: getting married, having children and, sadly, breaking up
- Pre Nuptial & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Relationship issues affecting same sex couples
- Looking after loved ones through a Will, Powers of Attorney or tax compliance
- Buying and selling property both in the UK and France
- Personal and medical negligence claims.
- Discounted legal services
- Choice of lawyer
- Rapid turnaround times
- Direct dial access to a solicitor or consultant
- Direct e-mail questions and answers
- One to one workplace visits
- In-house open day clinics, in-house seminars and presentations
- Guaranteed expertise – quality accredited with Lexcel.
The 1 Scheme Discounts
University of Cambridge employees and their families enjoy a special 15% discount on a wide range of legal services. The 1 Scheme discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount already in place or on offer, or any fixed fee services relating to Family Law from Ashtons Legal. Please note, all disbursements will be charged at cost.
The 1 Scheme range of legal services