Food & Drink Industry Mergers & Acquisitions
Below are the top mergers and aquisitions from recent developments of the Food & Drink industry.
- Tesco to buy Booker Group for £3.7bn.
- Vegemite (Mondelez) sold to Bega Cheese for $345m US – Philadelphia cheese not included in the sale.
- Fyffes, the Irish food distributor is to be bought by Sumitomo Corporation for €751m, signalling the continuing interest from Japanese investors in the European food market.
- Ornua, Irish dairy exporter, buys FJ Need, the UK cheese ingredient and production company in an effort to ensure that its products can be easily exported to the UK after Brexit.
- Just Eat buys competitor, Hungryhouse for circa £200m.
- Heineken buys half Punch Taverns’ pubs for £300m, making Heineken the third biggest pub owner in the UK
How can we help?
If you have an enquiry or you would like to find out more about our services, why not contact us?
Contact our office
Make an enquiry