More and more clients have concerns about how care for them or their loved ones will be provided and funded either now or in the future.
Common questions include
- Can I manage the finances and property for someone else or will someone else be able to do this for me?
- Who is responsible for providing care and how do I access these services?
- Who is responsible for paying for the care?
- If I disagree with an assessment by social services or the NHS, how do I challenge this?
- Is there anything I can do to protect my property and money for my children?
- Do I or my loved one have to sell the family home to fund care?
Every case is different with differing questions and considerations.
At Ashtons Legal we have specialist advisors happy to talk through your personal circumstances and provide you with tailored advice and assistance to meet your needs.
As a valued customer we are happy to be able to offer a free initial appointment should you have any questions at all about care and its funding.
For individual advice, please contact a member of our Lifetime Planning team.
How can we help?
If you have an enquiry or you would like to find out more about our services, why not contact us?