Another Gold for Ashtons Legal
Following a reassessment, Ashtons is delighted to announce that they have been accredited with Investors in People Gold Standard again – four years since the firm was first accredited.
The standards have been developed and enhanced since the last time the assessment took place, making them harder to achieve.
There were nine areas we have been assessed against which were:
- Leading and Inspiring People
- Living the Organisation’s Values and Behaviours
- Empowering and Involving People
- Managing Performance
- Recognising and Rewarding High Performance
- Structuring Work
- Building Capability
- Delivering Continuous Improvement
- Creating Sustainable Success.
Ashtons would like to take this opportunity to thank all staff for their work in achieving these standards and supporting our employer of choice agenda!
How can we help?
If you have an enquiry or you would like to find out more about our services, why not contact us?