Transfer of Equity Solicitors

Our conveyancing lawyers will be able to help if you are considering a transfer of a share in a property to your name, or from your name.

We are also able to advise you on gifts of shares of property, as well as transfers of shares of property that come about due to a matrimonial or relationship breakdown.