We know that ending a marriage is a difficult decision to make and that it can be a traumatic experience for the entire family.
If you have decided to divorce, you may prefer a more individual approach, personally tailored to meet your needs.
Our divorce lawyers will meet with you as many times as you feel necessary and handle the whole divorce for you.
There are also times when a fixed fee approach is not right for you, for example:
- if the divorce is defended
- if your spouse cross applies for divorce (issues their own application for divorce)
- if your spouse fails to co-operate in the divorce proceedings
- if there is an ongoing dispute in respect of divorce costs
- any court hearings
- if the costs incurred are likely to be significantly higher than our fixed fee service.
If any of these apply it will require individual attention by one of our experienced divorce lawyers to resolve and a more bespoke service will be the most appropriate.
Our Solicitors will charge according to an agreed hourly rate for the advice you receive ranging from £190 to £300 per hour.
Your first 45 minute appointment with one of our lawyers will be free of charge.