A selection of useful links for those suffering from a chronic pain injury.

  • National Health Service (‘NHS’)

The NHS is the publicly funded national healthcare system for England and one of the four NHS’s for each constituent country of the UK. It is the largest single-payer healthcare system in the world.

How to get NHS help for your pain

Ways to Manage Chronic Pain


Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (‘CRPS’)

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (‘CFS’) or ‘ME’

Somatic Symptom Disorder (‘SSD’)


  • Back Care

The aim of this charity is to significantly reduce the burden of back and neck pain by providing information, guidance and advice to all people and organisations affected by such pain.

Tel No: 0208 977 5474 (9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday)

Main Website

  • British Pain Society (‘BPS’)

The BPS is the oldest and largest multidisciplinary professional organisation in the field of pain within the UK. One of this charity’s stated aims is to advance the understanding and management of pain for the benefit of patients.

Tel No: 0207 269 7840

Main Website

  • Burning Nights CRPS

Burning Nights is a charity, offering support to Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (‘CRPS’) sufferers and those who are affected by it.

Tel No: 01663 795 055 (10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday)

Main Website

  • Fibromyalgia Association UK (‘FMA UK’)

FMA UK is a charity which operates as a signpost to information and resource for people who are affected by fibromyalgia.

Tel No: 0300 999 3333 (10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday)

Main Website

  • ME Association

The ME Association supports people with ME / CFS through all stages of their condition and help people understand and come to terms with their illness and those around them.

Main Website

  • Royal College of Psychiatrists (‘RCP’)

The RCP is a charity and the professional medical body responsible for setting and raising standards of psychiatry in the UK. They work to secure the best outcomes for people with mental illness, learning difficulties and developmental disorders.

Tel No: 020 7235 2351

Mental Health

Main Website

  • Relate

Relate is a charity providing relationship support throughout the United Kingdom for people of all ages, backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities. Services include counselling, for couples, families, young people and individuals.

Tel No: 0300 100 1234

Main Website

  • Samaritans

Samaritans is a charity dedicated to reducing feelings of isolation and disconnection. One of their aims is to make sure there’s always someone there (anytime), for anyone who needs someone.

Free Tel No: 116 123 (available 24 / 7)

Main Website

  • Versus Arthritis

Versus Arthritis is the UK’s largest charity dedicated to supporting people with arthritis. It was launched in September 2018, following the merger of the UK’s two leading arthritis charities, Arthritis Research UK and Arthritis Care.

Tel No: 0300 790 0400

Main Website

  • Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency (‘DVLA’)

DVLA maintain the registration and licensing of drivers in Great Britain. They are also responsible for recording driver medical conditions.

Medical Enquiry Tel No: 0300 790 6806 (8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm, Saturday)

Driving & Medical Conditions

Contact our Personal Injury Lawyers

We represent personal injury clients nationwide, so if you have suffered an injury which you believe was someone else’s fault, please get in touch today and we will be happy to advise you.

To enable our specialist personal injury lawyers to assess your case and advise how we may be able to help, please fill in our simple enquiry form and we will be in touch shortly.
Submit an enquiry


    How can we help you?

    Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible or to speak to one of our experts call
    0330 404 0749

    I accept that my data will be held for the purpose of my enquiry in accordance with Ashtons
    Privacy Policy

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.