Have you been injured as a result of a weather-related issue?
If you’ve been involved in an accident caused by the weather which left you needing medical help, you may be entitled to compensation. You will need a lawyer who understands when such claims are possible, the longer-term implications of your injury and any financial consequences.
Injuries sustained as a result of the weather may include
- road traffic accidents in severe weather conditions
- temporary blinding from a low sun causing a road traffic accident
- trees falling during severe weather onto pedestrians or occupied cars
- sea accidents caused by freak waves and unexpected stormy seas
- accidents in planes caused by forecast or unexpected turbulence
- slipping at work due to your employer failing to grit in icy conditions
- slipping on ice as a result of untreated surfaces such as a car park or footpath
- tripping over objects hidden by snow
- flooding which has caused damage to property.
At Ashtons Legal, our personal injury lawyers offer the highest level of expertise combined with personal attention for our clients. Our aim is to get you the compensation you need to help you get better and get on with your life.
In association with…
Specialists in meteorological casework
Contact our Personal Injury Lawyers
We represent personal injury clients nationwide, so if you have suffered an injury which you believe was someone else’s fault, please get in touch today and we will be happy to advise you.