New Start Franchise Package
Over time we have developed a package for new franchisors.
This comprises of all the necessary legal documentation for the franchise as well as practical help generally with the legalities of franchising.
- franchise agreement
- confidentiality agreement
- deposit letter
- franchisee letter
- checking internal processes and paperwork to protect the franchisor from liability to third parties
- health check of existing terms and conditions of business and data protection documentation
- advice on the structure of the franchise, the holding and protection of intellectual property and whether this affects your company structure
- advice on practical control systems available for use within the network
- review of the proposed Prospectus and second stage information such as an Information Memorandum to minimize the risk of possible misrepresentation claims (including the drafting of relevant disclaimers around earnings claims).
Following an initial briefing from the client or its consultant, the first draft of the Franchise Agreement is produced. There follows a face to face meeting to discuss the draft. This is particularly useful from a commercial perspective for the client, as all important issues relating to the proposed franchise structure are given a thorough airing, together with a full explanation of the legal documentation.
This is usually a very full session, and is another feature that sets us apart from our competition – we try and ensure that you are properly structured to give you practical control over the network.