Ashtons Employment experts are experienced in advising on a number of immigration law matters.
We have experience in offering advice on UK immigration law including:
- EU nationals working, living and studying in the UK, including the current proposals for settled status after Brexit
- applications for sponsor licences for business to enable them to engage Tier 2 workers
- the points-based system in relation to all Tiers
- non-British family members of British citizens
- acquisition of British citizenship.
We can offer top level advice to your business whether you want to support existing staff, need to widen the pool of recruitment (for example by gaining a sponsor licence) or know of specific individuals you wish to recruit that need to gain the right to work in the UK.
We can also provide Brexit planning advice in relation to your workforce, in terms of auditing existing staff, ensuring the right to work checks are up to date, advice on how to support staff who are going through the settled status process, and connected issues within the workplace.
We have connections with immigration lawyers at a partner law firm who can assist with more complex queries or applications for visas.