John Yatchisin - Senior Associate
John advises businesses on a full range of corporate and commercial law matters.
John’s expertise include:
- Share / asset sales and purchases
- Company and Charitable Incorporated Organisation formation
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Contracts for the sale and purchase of goods / services (including bespoke agreements)
- Terms and conditions for the sale and purchase of goods / services (including on-line transactions)
- Trademark and IP-related advice and agreements
- Distribution and outsourcing agreements
- Website terms and conditions / terms of acceptable use / privacy policies
- Care home sales and purchases.
John has many years of experience representing clients of all sizes, and has also spent over seven years working in-house at Autoglass®, ensuring he understands a client’s needs from a commercial as well as legal perspective.
John is originally from the United States, and is also qualified to practice law in the State of New York.