Alexander Curnow - Solicitor
Alexander qualified as a solicitor in October 2015 and joined the Employment team at Ashtons Legal in November 2017.
He focuses on working with clients to protect their business and manage any risks arising during the employment relationship. His work involves large established companies and start-ups as well as senior executives and other employees.
He advises corporate and individual clients on a broad range of employment issues including:
- employee investigations including disciplinary and grievances
- negotiation exit packages
- drafting and reviewing settlement agreements
- restrictive covenants and post-termination protection of confidential information
- employment tribunal litigation including wrongful, unfair dismissal and discrimination.
Alexander also assists our corporate and commercial team with employee matters and due diligence arising from business transactions or from buying or selling land.
With a great interest in cars and motorsport, he a is a member of the Motorsport Industry Association and regularly advises clients working in the motorsport, aerospace and defence sector. Alexander is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, the Cambridge Young Professionals Group and the Cambridgeshire Junior Lawyers Division.